The 1 year limited warranty starts at the date of the original purchase from the location of purchase and any manufacturing defects are determined at the sole discretion of iCandy.
The iCandy – Keplar-VR Series 1 year limited warranty covers the following products in the range:
- Keplar-VR Core Goggles
- Keplar-VR Pro Goggles
- Keplar-VR Immersion Goggles
The warranty applies when products are purchased from authorised sellers. The warranty covers against manufacturing defects, defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the provided user manuals, technical specifications, and other iCandy products published guidelines, for a period of One (1) Year from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
For products that are purchased from our authorised sellers, customers should make contact with the retailer for their warranty details and the procedure to be followed, before contacting iCandy.
This warranty does not apply under the following circumstances:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports;
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- To damage caused by operating the iCandy product outside of the guidance of the user manual, the technical specifications or other iCandy product published guidelines;
- To any accessories supplied with the product;
- To an iCandy product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of iCandy;
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the iCandy product;
- To overdriving of the speakers;
- If the product is stolen or iCandy reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities;
- To products purchased at auction or from an un-authorised dealer;
If your product is not satisfactory in accordance with the terms of the warranty, please contact iCandy customer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please email us on email@example.com, call us on +44 (0)1543 495 243 or send a letter to: c/o Keplar-VR, Bluechipworld Sales and Marketing Ltd, Orbital Way, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 8XW, and tell us about the issue with your product. Our customer services team will guide you through the claims process. To start the process we will need you to provide us with a copy of your proof of purchase.
Please do not send product back to us without contacting our customer services team first or without any accompanying documentation or cover letter with your contact details clearly marked. This could lead to the loss of the product that you have returned. iCandy is not responsible for any product that has not been returned according to the iCandy warranty claim procedure.
For assistance on the warranty details and how to claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.